Taming your Tiny Dragon
How to tame your small parrot, budgie, lovebird, cockatiel, or dragon using positive reinforcement.
Are you looking to tame your "Tiny Dragon" parrot?
In this course you will learn:
- How to use positive reinforcement
- How to find a treat for your bird
- How to start with any bird, even really afraid or aggressive ones
- How to progress at the birds pace and make it FUN
- The importance of going slow to build a strong foundation
- How to progress to more challenging skills
This course comes with email support from our SOS coaches!
Robin is the owner and head instructor of Parrot SOS.
Robin has over 20 years experience working with parrots of all species. She started with a love for budgies, breeding and showing English budgies. She moved on to more academic pursuits taking Biology and Animal Behaviour at University of Calgary.
Robin has extensive training with the NEI Professional Animal Trainer Program, IAABCs Principles and Practice, Dr. Susan Friedmans' Living and Learning with Animals, ABA certificate from the Geneva Centre for Autism, Pijac Avian Certified, courses with Barbara Heidenreich, Fear Free Consultant level 1, as well as free-flight training through Cockatoo Downs.